Monday, January 21, 2008

Date Night!

Well Jeramy and I finally had our date night. Lately things have been so crazy that we feel we don't see each other at all. Wait what am I saying... We DON'T. He works nights now, and goes to school during the day so really when is there time for much more. But Friday night we decided to go to a movie and we saw 27 Dresses. It was actually pretty good and funny. The whole time I thought it would be a chick flick, and that he wouldn't enjoy it as much as I did. The truth is we both liked it and there are some parts that we were laughing so hard. I don't know if it was from the movie or the couple in front of us that was laughing their heads off. Overall I would tell you all to watch it when you can.

6 comments:

Watts Family said...

I want to see that movie so I am glad that you said you like it. I just love date nights!

JackieSue said...

What the crap?? I have come to your blog like a hundred times and keep seeing this "date night" entry so I was going to comment and say I knew your blog wouldn't be hard to keep up with... and then I realized I hadn't even commented in the first place. How sad. I love getting comments on my blog, so trust me I'm reading yours - sometimes I just space out and forget to say my thoughts. Love ya!!

Ken and Jos said...

Um... post something!

TBird and Mikelle said...

Ummm.. Are you alive! Waiting and anticipating a new entry I check like everyday!

Julie said...

Okay Coleen,

The whole point of a blog is to update!!! It's been like 9 months. I want to info on what's been going on. Check me out too. I will be home for Christmas and hopefully see you at the Family part. Lot's of Love,
Julie

Megan said...

Okay colleen! I finally looked at your blog. Thank you so much for coming to my party. It was good to see you. I really need to be a better cousin. I always feel like I have no friends on the Cooley side. Maybe thats my fault. but it meant a lot that you guys would come to my house and support my party. So your blog is cute but I would like to see your puppy the way she looks now. So when you can, post a picture!
Meg