Sunday, October 05, 2008

WOW- They can really grow up fast!

This is Kiana from the beginning through now. My how she has grown. We just love her so much. I must admit I didn't ever think I would love a dog as much as I do. She is such a companion, she LOVES to play and run. She is so good in the house too.





You can just imagine how big she's getting when she is on the same part of this couch.
This was her Birthday in May. She really hated the hat!
Oh, look at those cute puppy eyes. You just can't say no.

This is her now! I took her to the Vet and holy cow I did not think she weighed 55 lbs. For sure we thought she was only 25-30 max.... She doesn't ever get up on this couch like she tried when a puppy since she has her own pillow/bed. She was SO mad at me when I put her up there to give you just an idea so you can compare the before and now on the same couch! Can you just see her mad at me!!



3 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

She is so cute!

TBird and Mikelle said...

She is cute.. about time you figured out your blog seriously!

JackieSue said...

She's ADORABLE!!! I just love the puppy pics!! Crazy. She's so cute. It's so wierd to see you having love for a dog, cuz I didn't picture it either. Now I hate them and you love them. Good! :)